LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. No student whether UG or PG should be allowed to enter into the library without the college identity card.
2. Before entering the centre the Users are advised to keep their belongings in the Property counter.
3. Due entry into the gate register should be made during entry and exit of the library.
4. Strict Silence is enjoined inside the library, as it is necessary for quiet study.
5. Users are cautioned to throw any litter in the centre.
6. Production of NO DUES CERTIFICATE is essential for obtaining hallticket to appear for year/ semester
7. OPAC(online public access catalog) is also provided in the library.
8. Chief librarian is the authority for the library like any other head of the department.
9. All the students should follow the rules of the library, failing which the librarian has the authority to discipline
the student and bring the same to the notice of the principals of the respective institutions and
the library committee based on which disciplinary measures will be implemented.
10. No student should leave their books or belongings in the library when they go out for snacks, lunch or dinner.
The library staff or other students are not responsible for the loss of such things.
11. Cell phone usage is strictly prohibited inside or outside the library building area. The student should
keep them in switch off or silent mode.
12. Residents of the hostels inside the campus should register their names with the care takers if they are utilizing
the library after 9-00PM on weekdays and the same will be crosschecked by the caretakers or faculty randomly.
Membership is open to all the staff and the students of KMC.
The working hours of the University Libraries are as follows:
Monday to Friday - 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 midnight .
Summer Holidays - 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Circulation Counter Monday to Friday - 8.15 am to 9.00 pm Saturday & Sunday - 10.00 am to 4.30 pm
Holidays All government/ University holidays will be observed
Anjarakandy Integrated Campus
Kerala, India - 670612